sometimes the sun shines so brightly my eyes burn from deep inside my ocular sockets to the lenses in which oxygen passes through.... balance in everything. tit for tat. quid pro quo. i'm not complaining, not really. just stating the facts. i've been taking steps forward, but just realized that if anything, they've been steps forward in a circular pattern. silly girl. i suppose nothing has really changed in this manner. i thought i'd made strides, but alas, i've been found standing in place with my feet buried and heavy.
i will change this.
How To Cut Ceiling Tiles
1 year ago
2 comments:
I got your comment. Thanks mucho for visiting my page! I will be posting a few things on there tomorrow while I'm at work:) Thanks again!
hey, i'd love to know what triggers post like these. the words are some what inspirational to me. i know its weird...
Post a Comment